6 Benefits of Drinking Herbal Tea!
There has been tea infusions with healthy herbs since time memorial, tea has proven to be a healthy in different parts of the world. Considering the fast-paced life many of us live, several herbal teas can come in handy as a morning energy boosting drink or a mid-day pick me up.
Here are 6 Benefits of drinking herbal tea: -
· Detoxification: There are several medicinal herbs like holy basil, lavender, peppermint, and Elderflower that you can add to your herbal tea, which will also help you to detoxify your body. After a day of over-indulging herbal tea may come handy packed with nutrients to help you feel better.
· Aids Digestion: Various herbs like turmeric, dried ginger, rooibos, mint leaves, blackberry leaves when infused with green tea, black tea, oolong tea or white tea can help you regulate the digestion.
· Relieve-Stress: As per several researches, herbal tea like chamomile tea is best to release stress and treat insomnia. It also soothes the mind and release chemicals in the brain that fight stress and depression. It can also act as a mild antidepressant for those who suffer from depression.
· Boost immunity: The antioxidants and vitamins found in herbal teas are great for helping fight disease and infections, protect against oxidative stress, and lower the risk of chronic disease. Some of the best immune-boosting herbal teas are elderberry, echinacea, ginger, and liquorice root tea.
· Reduce Inflammation: The herbal teas contain anti-inflammatory properties to help relief everything from gastrointestinal distress and arthritis to headaches and hemorrhoids. Herbal teas like peppermint, ginger, turmeric and eucalyptus teas are great for inflammatory problems.
· Anti-nausea: People who regularly suffer from nausea and vomiting, herbal teas will work magically for them. Because provides almost instant relief from nausea, as per various studies pregnant women should drink a couple of glasses of herbal tea every day.