Bringing India to you in a Bag
India has a diverse culture and cuisine; Tea is an integral part of Indian culture. Every city in India has their own variety of tea and they make them with a unique blend of spices and herbs. Places like Assam, Darjeeling and Nilgiri are the major Tea producers in India and this crop is mainly cultivated by women. You will find hundreds of women working in Tea Gardens.
Keeping the Indian legacy Trankebar Tea brings to you a unique blend of Black Tea and Nordic herbs, every bag of Tea will take you on a mini trip to India!
So, while you enjoy your cup of Trankebar Tea, here are some amazing benefits of Black Tea: -
· Black Tea is packed with antioxidants. Yes! You heard that right
· Black Tea when made with spices in form of Chai gives that warm fuzzy feeling, but when made with herbs, it acts as a coolant
· Black Tea when made with herbs also has anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties
· Research suggests that Herbal Black Tea aids digestion and is also considered good for gut health
· It is found that Black Tea helps in reducing cholesterol levels
· Black Tea has also been associated with good heart health and low blood sugar levels
Now you know adding black tea to diet can be a game changer and when it comes with amazing Nordic herbs, it’s a different story all together.